My schedule is constantly changing and I'm a one man business so I don't have the time to keep and online calender or booking form up to date. Please contact me with the dates you want, preferably via email as I'm usually on the water during what I refer to as 'normal business hours.'
I'll do my best to get back to you within twenty fours hours to answer any questions and to schedule your trip.
My Specialties Include
- Over twenty-seven years of guiding full time in the Florida keys and Everglades
- South Florida and Florida Keys native
- Sight Fishing and poling my skiffs
- Fly fishing and light tackle
Want to send a deposit or pay for your trip online? Book It
What I Provide on Fishing Trips
- My commercial fishing licence covers one or two anglers on my skiff
- Fly fishing gear, flies, leaders or light tackle - spin or plug
- Cooler with ice and water
- Catch and release
What You'll Need
- Quality Polarized sunglasses
- Sun protection such as a hat or cap and sunscreen
- Lunch, snacks and anything you prefer to eat
- Personal rain gear
- Any of your own fishing gear if you don't use mine
To confirm your fishing trip, I require a deposit for each scheduled day when the fishing trip is scheduled; the balance is due upon completion of the trip. Personal checks and cash are accepted. The deposit amount applies to half, 3/4 and full days. I do not accecp credit cards unless paid in advance via PayPal here on my website,
*Regular customers or referrals may not require a deposit on fishing trips, however all cancellation terms will apply.*Guide fees include fuel, ice, tackle and expertise, beverages, meals are not included.
- If I'm not available for the fishing dates you want, or if I’m not the right guide for the type of fishing you want to do - like offshore for example. I have provided contact info for few of my guide/friends that I highly recommend for fly and light tackle and offshore fishing.
- If you cancel your fishing trip more than 45 days in advance of the fishing dates, you will be entitled to a 100% refund.
- 30 to 45 days in advance, you will forfeit the full amount of your deposit.
- 30 days or less in advance, you will forfeit the amount of the full trip, unless I am able to reschedule your fishing dates. Every effort will be made to reschedule your fishing dates. In the event that I cancel your fishing trip due to weather, you will receive a refund of the daily rate.
It's important that you check in with me at least 48 hours before our scheduled fishing trip to finalize our plans such as where we will be leaving from, what time, gear and any other details. The best time to reach me by phone is between 5:00 & 7:00 PM. Please call before 6:00PM EST at least one or two days before the trip if I don't hear from you, the result may be your trip being cancelled and loosing your deposit or full daily guide fee. (305)393-1245