My schedule is constantly changing and I'm a one man business so I don't have the time to keep an online calendar with a booking form up to date. Please contact me with the dates you want; preferably via email or text as I'm usually on the water and unable to return your call during daylight hours.
I'll do my best to get back to you within twenty fours hours to answer any questions or to schedule your trip.
What I Provide on Fishing Trips
- My commercial fishing licence covers one or two anglers on my skiff
- Fly fishing gear, flies and leaders
- Spin or plug casting gear
- Cooler with ice and bottled water
- All U.S. Coast Guard required safety gear and equipment
- I practice catch and release only
What You'll Need
- Quality Polarized sunglasses
- Sun protection such as a cap, SP clothing and sunscreen
- Fly, spin or plug casting rods and reels if you choose to use your own
- Lunch or snacks - anything you prefer to eat
- Rain jacket (insulated rain jacket in the winter)
Tip - The most effective way to apply sunscreen is before you leave your home or hotel. Spray on sunscreen is not recommended; the overspray is not a good thing for the boat and gear. When you re-apply it's not a bad idea to have some travel hand wipes or hand sanitizer. This will keep your hands and grips on your rods from getting slippery.
To confirm your fishing trip, I require a deposit for each fishing day when the fishing trip is scheduled; the balance is due upon completion of the trip. Personal checks and cash are accepted. The deposit amount applies to half, 3/4 and full days. I don't accept credit cards unless paid in advance via PayPal on my website.
Make a Deposit
- Full Days are 7 - 8 hours, 3/4 Days are 5 - 6 hours and Half Days are 4 hours. Half days are available based out of the Keys only.
*Regular customers or referrals may not require a deposit on fishing trips, however all cancellation terms will apply.*Guide fees include fuel, ice, tackle and expertise, beverages, meals are not included.
If I'm not available for your fishing dates or if I’m not the right Captain for the type of fishing you prefer; offshore fishing for example, you can visit my guide referral page by clicking the link to view a list of my guide/friends that I highly recommend for fly and light tackle fishing, live bait and offshore fishing.
- If you cancel your fishing trip more than 45 days in advance of the fishing dates, you will be entitled to a 100% refund.
- 30 to 45 days in advance, you will forfeit the full amount of your deposit or billed for that amount if you have not not paid ahead.
- 30 days or less in advance, you will be billed for the full amount of the full trip, (less deposit if paid) unless I am able to reschedule your fishing dates. Every effort will be made to reschedule your fishing dates.
Please be sure you check in with me at least 48 hours before our scheduled fishing trip to finalize our plans such as where we will be leaving from, what time, gear and any other details. The best time to reach me by phone is between 5:00 & 7:00 PM. Please call or text before 7:00PM EST at least 48 hours before the trip; if I don't hear from you, the result may be your trip being cancelled and loosing your deposit or full daily guide fee. (305)393-1245